[3830] Makrothen RTTY GU0SUP SO/Single Xcvr LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 13 12:39:43 EDT 2014

                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH:

Total:  179  Total Score = 8,630,635

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

Just a bit of fun on a wet Sunday. I did manage a bit less than an hour on
Saturday, but had to go out soon after the start of the second session.
Nice to bag W1AW/KH0 on 15m  although not in the contest, so not claimed for
points.

Good signals on 10m most of the time, and a good opening to the mid-west USA on
10 & 15m.
20m seemed rather poor, with only close EU signals around most of the time.
Both K1MK & W3LL were huge signals here on 40m well after sunrise.

Great to see Bud VA7ST on 15 & 20m, as well as other VE7's.
My best "DX" was DV1JM for 11144 km's, and the shortest was G3YYD at
263km, both on 15m.

Thanks to all for the fun, and see you in the next one!

73 de Phil GU0SUP