[3830] PaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 13 14:29:44 EDT 2014

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 22:00

   40:   56     28
   20:   49     40
   15:   46     28
   10:    4     13
---------------------------------------
Total:  193    109      0         0  Mults = 63  Total Score = 35,385

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

My first PA QP. (I hunted also AZ stations in AZ QP, maybe I missed some from
PA)

The condx was very good, especially on 80m and 10m. I spent lot of time on SSB
and had nice pileups from the USA and fortunatelly also was called from PA :)
I HRD on 80m SSB W3TDF and I called him long time, but unfortunatelly he don't
copy me.
Many times I checked 10m CW, but I made only 4 QSO.

Missed counties: BRA, BUT, CMB, SUL (SUL I HRD on 80m but not on his frq,
another 3 counties I don't HRD)

Score included 4.200 points for 21 QSO with W3TDF.

Thank you very much for the QSO's!

Most QSO's with:

Mobile:
W3TDF 21/7