[3830] PaQP N3NTJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 13 18:37:36 EDT 2014

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N3NTJ
Operator(s): N3NTJ
Station: N3NTJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LAN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   0       1      0         0
   80:   0     224      0         0
   40:   0     341      0         0
   20:   0     201      0         0
   15:   0       8      0         0
   10:   0      18      0         0
    6:   0       0      0         0
    2:   0       0      0         0
---------------------------------------
Total:   0     793      0         0  Mults = 138  Total Score = 112,634

Club: RAE

Comments:

Great contest and great conditions.. had a blast!  Got my best score ever (in
nearly 20 years).  Highest number of total contacts and ARRL sections.  Even
had a contact on 160m.

Got the Clean Sweep Sunday morning around 10AM.. thank you to the mobiles for
making it happen.  My above total score accounts for 16 contacts with W3TDF
(bonus station).  I even worked a bunch of DX.. stations from Sweden, Germany,
Colombia, etc. answering my "CQ PA QSO" call on 20m.

One thing that surprises me is the number of stations in other states that
don't know what ARRL sections they live in.. such as FL, CA, TX, and NY that
have multiple ARRL sections.  Luckily, I had the ARRL section map and county
list on my computer in the background so I could look this info up in a snap.
This only worked, if they had a clue what county they lived in, though.  hi.

Looking forward to next year already.. 73 and Thanks. N3NTJ  Matt