[3830] PaQP K3JWI Multi-Op Port LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 15 18:53:47 EDT 2014

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K3JWI
Operator(s): K3JWI K4VIG WB4ZBI W4NZ
Station: K3JWI

Class: Multi-Op Port LP
QTH: Huntingdon Co.

  160:   47     13
   80:  131     24
   40:  218    170
   20:   88     28
   15:   41     17
   10:    1      0
---------------------------------------
Total:  526    252      0         0  Mults = 127  Total Score = 165,046

Club: Tennessee Valley DX Association

Comments:

Score does not include bonus points for 12 QSO's with W3TDF.
This was our second annual mini-expedition to Huntingdon County. Again we
operated field-day style (wires in the woods) from K3JWI's family cabin located
near Greenwood Furnace State Park.  We used a TS-590s/G5RV, a K3/40m EDZ and an
inverted-L with one raised radial for 160M. We had two laptops networked with
N1MM software. Conditions on all bands were very good and the 60 QSO's on 160m
were a pleasant surprise considering the very simple antenna.  Thanks to
everyone for the QSO's.

73, from the K3JWI team (K3JWI, K4VIG, WB4ZBI, W4NZ)