[3830] NyQP K2QO SOCW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Oct 18 22:11:56 EDT 2014

                    New York QSO Party

Call: K2QO
Operator(s): K2QO
Station: K2QO

Class: SOCW QRP
QTH: WNY

----------------------------
Total:  343     0       0  Mults = 80  Total Score = 54,880

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Participation was good and the K3 cut through some noisy bands with ease. No one
seemed to have trouble copying my QRP from the black hole of WNY.

Murphy hit with 30 minutes to go. The WinKeyer USB ran out of battery power. I
have the old style with the jumper inside. Lost some time and could not make my
goal of 350.

Once the pre-Stew got rolling on 160 I almost defected as conditions on 160
sounded really good :-)

K3, Force 12 C4E at 55\', Dipole, Skookum Logger