[3830] TBDC N5IA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 19 12:13:53 EDT 2014

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: N5IA
Operator(s): N5IA
Station: N5IA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DM52
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 145  Total Score = 716

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Continental conditions good at my 0000Z start.  Within one hour local T-storms
in SW USA and northern Mexico were producing strong QRN.  Never found a station
above 1.840.  Total activity appeared to be low.

DX worked = HC, JA, KP2, OS, and VP5.

USA went to bed for 3 hours and then the morning openings to the Pacific never
appeared.  Two weak JA's deep in the QRN were the only ones.  RT0F was heard
briefly but was very weak.  I think he gave up and went back to bed.

Looking forward to the REAL SPDC in December.  73, and thanks for the Q'a de
Milt, N5IA