[3830] JARTS N2FF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 20 10:45:46 EDT 2014

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NLI

   80:    0     0
Total:  425   175  Total Score = 195,475

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Missed the CQ WW due to a modem problem but thanks
to Hal Communications and a ham in AR I now have two DXP38's
working.  Feels good again.  Saw a spot for a 9V which I still need for
Digital
DXCC but only printed him for  a second or two.  It was very noisy
Sunday and with few stations to work but great to have ten meters open.
Thanks to all who worked me and the few who spotted me on telenet.