[3830] JARTS AD5XD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 21 00:28:41 EDT 2014

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: AD5XD
Operator(s): AD5XD
Station: AD5XD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Richardson, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 18:54

   80:    9     7
Total:  686   179  Total Score = 299,825

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

AD5XD had lot of other project this weekend including getting my RCV diversity
fan dipole back in the air as well as other Saturday/Sunday commitments, so
only
a part time effort in this contest this year.

Most of my hours on were time around the best W5 to JA propagation forecast in

hopes of snagging the last five prefectures needed for Worked All
Prefecture"
wall paper.  No joy in this respect but never the less lots of fun and some
good
contacts into Asia/Pac.

Milt
AD5XD