[3830] CWopsT VE7FO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 23 00:23:02 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 23

Call: VE7FO
Operator(s): VE7FO
Station: VE7FO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vancouver BC

   80:   6      2
   40:  21     15
   20:  15     15
Total:  42     32  Total Score = 1,344

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Cndx seemed better than last week.  RU9CZ was pounding in here on 20.  Well, S7
anyway.  QSB kept wiping out the numbers, though.

Score isn't much better.  I stumble a lot when folks say stuff in front of the
exchange.  The contester in me has often typed GE Jim for the name and BILL for
the number and I'm very slow at correcting the log.  Plus I totally missed the
NR and have to get a fill.

Hopefully I'll improve.

I must be enjoying this though as I don't realize that it's over until someone
tells me.

See you next week.

73, Jim  VE7FO