[3830] WAG UA9MWA(DL8WAA) SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 23 14:09:55 EDT 2014

                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: UA9MWA
Operator(s): DL8WAA
Station: UA9MA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Rozovka

   80:  148      39     25
   40:  218      55     26
   20:  232     100     26
   15:  211      58     26
   10:   86      12     24
----------------------------
Total:  895     264    127  Total Score = 441,579

First of all: Thanks to Gena, UA9MA and his wife Olga for hosting me and let me
use his pretty fine station!

Well, UA9M is not a place to win the Worked All Germany contest. Quite a
distance from DL, much time shift, not a rare multiplier and the WAG rules
don’t value QSOs from DX. Anyway, I enjoyed the chance to operate this pretty
nice contest from Siberia. It was just pure fun and I could gather many new
experiences. Thanks for all the QSOs!