[3830] CQWW SSB YU5R M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 20:11:14 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: YU5R
Operator(s): IV3FSG YT1HA YT2FSG YT3PL YU1SMR YU6DX YU9DX
Station: YU5R

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Bobovo

  160:  165     8       48
   80:  724    14       69
   40: 1614    28      103
   20: 1530    36      128
   15: 2259    38      134
   10: 1649    36      136

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

Great contest , thanks to all!
Second hour of contest we had problem with linear, which was solved.
Also rotator for 10 m did not show the rigt value and that cost us lot of qso
first day on 10m band, secon day we solve everythin and all worked nie.
Special thanks go to Radic YU1SMR and Goran YT2FSG,they solved all our problems
and also prepared antennas and rotator for 40m.Without then and they effort we
could not take part. HVALA!
73 from YU5R team