[3830] CQWW SSB K0MD SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 20:12:56 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0MD
Operator(s): K0MD
Station: K0MD

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MN

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   27     5       20
   20:   64    22       61
   15:  154    30       83
   10:  444    32      120

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Great band conditions.
I spent most of my time on 10 and 15. It was absolutely amazing to see 10 full
with European stations up to 29 Mhz!
I worked a few mults on 20 and 40 meters.

Rig: Icom 7800
Amp: Acom 2000a
Antennas: Force 12 C49XR stack 100/40 for 10-20 and Force 12 Magnum 240N for
40.

I enjoyed hearing K4IU, N0HJZ, WA0MHJ, N0IJ, N0IM, W0GH, K0JA and W0AIH in the
pileups but we all had to wait until K0KX worked them first - he is the best
operator at breaking pile-ups.

Congratulations to all who set new records.

Let's hope 10 meters holds until the December contest like this!