[3830] CQWW SSB W8OHT SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 20:16:50 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W8OHT
Operator(s): W8OHT
Station: W8OHT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WV

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   10     6        7
   40:   29     9       19
   20:  102    18       51
   15:   72    17       37
   10:   66    12       37

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Learned the N1MM Logger rath placed on you if you fail to notice that even one
comma's missing in the F key definitions list.  Half-way through the contest I
found a missing comma for one of the F keys. Did not count this as Op time.
Enjoyed it even though I lost the use of my antenna rotator (prop-pitch-motor)
so have fingers crossed that it isn't a serios problem.  Considering these
awesome problems I think that I did about as well as I could have.   Enjoyed
this one as always.  73's, John W8OHT