[3830] CQWW SSB N2TX(@KD2RD) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 20:24:27 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2TX
Operator(s): N2PL N2TX KD2RD
Station: KD2RD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NY

  160:    1     1        1
   80:  130    13       55
   40:  208    23       81
   20:  545    39      135
   15:  742    35      125
   10: 1725    33      133

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great teamwork and enthusiasm from the whole crew. Thanks to Mike, N2TX, for
operating, letting us use his call and for bringing over his fine FTDX5000 and
Alpha 87 Amp. We had some setbacks, but that's life, No excuses. When I blew
the front end on the Mult radio and the backup within 10 minutes of each other,
Paul, N2PL came over with another spare radio Saturday morning to save the day.
Great fun!. 0ver 1700 q's on 10 meters. Not bad for a 4 el beam at 22' strapped
to a chimney.