[3830] CQWW SSB NW3H SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 20:38:54 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Skippack, PA

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    4     2        1
   40:   67    11       38
   20:  232    22       78
   15:  336    29      103
   10:  271    23       85
------------------------------
Total:  910    87      305  Total Score = 1,006,656

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Just made a meg.  Down about 135K from 2013.  Down 68 QSOs and 19 mults.  Had
fun.  Conditions were amazing.  As you can see need to work on my low band
antennas.  The Mosley tribander worked well.  Thanks to the DX for hearing my
tiny signal.  So much QSB.  15 meter opening to Asia on Saturday night is
something I will never forget.  Worked over 50 JAs, 3 BAs, 2 AH0, and many
Oceanics.  Mariana Islands was #278 for me.  Picked up a couple DXCC entities
too which does not happen much anymore. I finally worked DXCC on a single band
on 15 meters.  Should be some unbelievable scores.  Conditions were great
though really noisy and the QSB was crazy!   73 and see you in Sweepstakes de
NW3H.