[3830] CQWW SSB N6RO M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 20:40:00 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): K1GI N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CA

  160:   25     8       12
   80:  120    18       32
   40:  662    29       73
   10:  203    29       77
------------------------------
Total: 1010    84      194  Total Score = 741,982

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Radio Oakley team did not have enough operator availability for a serious M/M,
so the original plan was four or five single-banders. Plans changed, we had
single-band entries  on 15-K3EST, 20-K6AW, 10-AF6WX; Masa and I did a
night-time M/M with a couple of short spurts on 10m when Aki went to lunch.

My goal was to exercise a new RX antenna, SAL-30.  It appears to work very well
(good F/B). Too bad 160m condx were not there to really test it out.

CU in SS