[3830] CQWW SSB VY2RX(KK6ZM) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 20:59:09 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VY2RX
Operator(s): KK6ZM
Station: VY2ZM

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: PEI

   40: 2786    32      109
Total: 2786    32      109  Total Score = 952,737

First of all, I wish to thank W4ZV (Bill) for allowing me to use his call,
VY2RX.  It sure was better and easier than using KK6ZM/VY2.

Secondly, I wish to thank VY2ZM (Dad and family) for allowing me to operate his
station with top notch capabilities.  The location is inspiring and humbling.
When I get back to California, I probably will not turn on my radio for awhile
for the risk of being depressed.  The world definitely is a lot smaller from
VY2ZM and not just to EU.  The VK foundation stations sound like locals on
40m.

Thanks for all the contacts!

73 de KK6ZM (Patrick)