[3830] CQWW SSB VE3GFN SOSB(A)/10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 21:25:13 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3GFN
Operator(s): VE3GFN
Station: VE3GFN

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH: GTA

   10:  98     22       92
------------------------------
Total:  98     22       92  Total Score = 31,236

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Conditions on 10M being so phenomenal, I decided to see if I could work DXCC on
10M on a weekend, in this terrible sunspot cycle.  Well, I came close!

This was the first time I'd used Assisted class in a contest, using the Telnet
feature of N1MM to find new countries.  Click on the posting, the rig shifts to
that frequency and the callsign comes up in the entry window ... Star Wars!

A long way from my DX35, SX99, and manual paper logging, in 1957!