[3830] CQWW SSB W7ZB SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 21:35:51 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W7ZB
Operator(s): W7ZB
Station: W7ZB

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 28ish

   80:    3     3        3
   40:   70    21       40
   20:  187    31       87
   15:  310    30       94
   10:  229    24       60
------------------------------
Total:  800   110      285  Total Score = 864,260

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

First Single Op for me in a very long time at our new QTH in the country with a
new 100+ foot tower.   Thanks to the guys who helped me put it up (You know who
you are!!)

Great fun weekend!  N1MM plus ran like a top and really made all that so easy.
Bands were great (for which I have working antennas ) except for the
flares……But hey, without spots we wouldn’t still be rocking hot on 10
meters.  15 was my money band.  Great propagation to most of the world.  Great
worldwide participation!  Thanks to those who worked me,  thanks to those who
traveled to make some juicy ones possible,  and thanks for a very courteous
contest.