[3830] CQWW SSB 6Y4K(@6Y5WJ) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 21:50:44 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 6Y4K
Operator(s): VE3NZ VE3NE
Station: 6Y5WJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Jamaica

  160:   73     8       12
   80:  307    21       48
   40: 1285    28       90
   20: 1723    31       94
   15: 1523    31      108
   10: 2030    32       96

Condx were not the bast and probably the M and X flares caused the problem.
When I operated I did not hear any UA9 and worked only a very few (3 or 4) UA3
stations and one UA1. It is quite unusual from this place. 160 and 80 was very
noisy.
Our mult station had only dipoles and that was not enough in this kind of
condx.
I was surprised to hear so many YL stations and that is great.
Thanks for the nice contacts. See you next time.

73 es DX

Team 6Y4K
VE3NZ, VE3NE, 6Y5WJ and XYL Jenny