[3830] CQWW SSB KG7H SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 22:39:31 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KG7H
Operator(s): KG7H
Station: KG7H

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IDAHO

  160:   11     8        8
   80:   44    14       25
   40:  115   218       57
   20:  211    33       96
   15:  654    30      102
   10:  280    26       70

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great conditions all bands. Score just a whisker under last score (2012). I took
more breaks this year. Sudden short path to EU opening on 10 meters (as opposed
to normal side scatter path) was a nice surprise. Thank you to all the JA's I
worked, they gave me my QSO volume and without them I would have had a mediocre
score. Thanks to all who worked me, and those who tried.

73 de Craig KG7H