[3830] CQWW SSB N1CC SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 23:07:14 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: North Texas

  160:    3     3        3
   80:   20     8        9
   40:   33    13       22
   20:  122    22       66
   15:  235    28       88
   10:  465    33      118
------------------------------
Total:  878   107      306  Total Score = 1,001,112

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Elecraft K3/100 to Force 12 C3 @64', 80/40M Fan Dipoles - one E-W and one N-S,
160M Inverted L with two elevated radials.

Second CQWW SSB cycle from new location.  More than doubled last years
"great" performance in the final score.  10-Meters came through like
a "champ" and again dominated my QSO/Country/Zone attainment.  The
improvements to the 160-80-40 setup did better, however, were lost in the dust
of great conditions - albiet somewhat jerky with 1- and 2-hour blackouts due to
the solar conditions.

DXCC was fairly easy on 10-Meters - and was last-year's missed goal!  Double
the score from 2013 that was 3X the score in 2012.  No business travel this
year so was able to put in more time.

Can I do the same improvement rate next month on CW?  We will see!