[3830] CQWW SSB PW2D(@PY2DM) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 23:31:31 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PW2D
Operator(s): PY2BK PY2LSM PY2ZXU
Station: PY2DM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Biritiba Ussu

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   15     7       15
   40:  227    28       85
   20: 1085    37      125
   15: 1970    37      134
   10: 2742    36      146

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Thanks again Mamiro, PY2DM for hosting us. Best results ever although we missed
2 hours because of 2 solar-black-outs. And special thanks to André, PY2MTV who
made a pre-set up of our network and cluster connection, worked 100% but with
the perpetual Internet access problems we have at the site. Alan, PY2LSM made
the most QSOS in a splendid speed and Fabio, PY2BK also made great, he also
made a super delicious Lasanha that kept our stomacs happy. Myself mainly
Mult.-operator and technical support.
Unfortunately we suffered a relatively low multiplier count than expected as
the amplifier at the multiplier position is a modest Drake L4B.
Thanks for all QSOs!