[3830] CQWW SSB K7JA SOSB(A)/10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 00:18:28 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7JA
Operator(s): K7JA
Station: K7JA

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH: CA

   10:  899    36      138

Didn't know how much time I would put in this weekend, but ten meters was better
than I expected in the wake of the X-class flares, so I decided to work some
countries. Still, the extreme polar path to Zones like 17 and 22 just didn't
happen for me.

Didn't spend the entire sunny California weekend in the chair, but it was nice
to meet up with a lot of weekend contest warriors. And I managed to work a few
ZLs on six meters Saturday afternoon, although I'm jealous of the W1 guys who
made it to 5R8M on 50 MHz!

Rig: Icom IC-7800 @ 150W
Antennas: 7-element G0KSC OP-DES Yagi @70', 3-el Yagi @45' (Fixed SA)

73,