[3830] CQWW SSB DL2IAN SOSB(A)/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 02:58:44 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: DL2IAN
Operator(s): DL2IAN
Station: DL2IAN

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: JN49BC
Operating Time (hrs): 9,1

   10:  529    34       96

I could not work the full time. The times i was choosing had been not the
best..
I was working mostly RUN and some few times on S&P.
I found conds sometimes really excellent, but the sun did not have a good time
on saturday afternoon... the conds have been very changeable ..
but nothing at all .. i had real fun, after a year of no contest ... i had my
22cnd best result ... there have been nice runs especially to NA wich pushed
my
10 min AVG score to over 220 !!
Ok so far thanks vy much to all for Q and see you soon again, perhaps with
spare time operation in the CW Part.

RIG:
TRX:FT-950
PA Tokyo hy power HL1.2 kfx 500W