[3830] CQWW SSB KI7M SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 03:29:11 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KI7M
Operator(s): KI7M
Station: KI7M

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Keizer,OR

  160:    3     1        1
   80:   29    10        9
   40:   18     7        6
   20:  217    27       62
   15:  402    30       74
   10:  285    27       53
------------------------------
Total:  953   102      205  Total Score = 738,028

Why is it that 80 meters always is better than 40 due to noise? 160 meters was
useless this year. I hope it won't be this bad for 160 mtrs CQWWPH in Febuary.
All together it seemed there was a whole lot of rare DX this year. Never heard
so many zone 20 stations up and down the band on 20 meters. And 15 meters was
really packed along with some good ones like XW,HS0,9V,VK9, etc. Didn't stand a
chance busting the pileup for the only zone 40 station I heard (XP) on 15. What
a mob!