[3830] CQWW SSB GM4O SOSB/10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 06:03:08 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: GM4O
Operator(s): KQ8Z GM0IIO C6AZZ 8Q7OO
Station: GM4O

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Scotland

   10:  547    22       73

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Excellent condx on 10m, but I failed to capitalise. Computer hardware problems
and
wild wx make this contest rank with my disaster in CQWW during hurricane Sandy
as C6AZZ. Never the less, CQWW is in my blood, and all the suffering made me
appreciate that I am not the only one who triumphs against the odds. Next year
I am going to do this from the  sunshine !!! 73, George KQ8Z