[3830] CQWW SSB CW5W(CX6VM) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 07:02:40 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CW5W
Operator(s): CX6VM
Station: CX6VM

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: EL MANGRULLO

  160:    2     2        2
   20: 3172    37      134

I decided to participate in the last hours. I had many social activities for the
weekend so I was not too excited to participate seriously in the contest.

Finally result in a nice contest, but at times it was very difficult to
maintain a pileup.

Apologies to those who asked me to go to the low bands, but knowing I was not
going to participate, the antennas are still in need of repair. Will fix them
for CQWW CW (I hope!)

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W