[3830] CQWW SSB N4PN SOSB/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 09:13:46 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Macon, GA

   10: 2004    34      143

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Another one in the books but unlike any 10m conditions that I call recall in
61 years of hamming...it was unbelievable...
Some surprises that called were FR/DJ7RJ and S75K, since last year on SB15
the only zone I missed was z39....also, 5R8M was in there this year..
Missed a lot of zones and countries that I know were active, i.e., HK0ZKX,
XW1IC and others...the real pileup came in the last 25 minutes when FO4BM
came on for the first time...now, that was a real pile-up.
Thanks for all the Q's....
73, Paul
Yaesu FTdx5000mp
Yaesu FT1000mp