[3830] CQWW SSB OM6TY(@OM6BB) SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 09:42:29 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OM6TY
Operator(s): OM6TY
Station: OM6BB

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Korna
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  389    12       61
   40:  333    20       83
   20:  542    30       91
   15:  474    32       92
   10:  462    33       96

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

First time try SOAB(A)/HP. Thanks to Rudolf OM6BB, to use his station in north
west part of Slovakia. For the next time, I have to learn more, how to make a
better result. Missed a lot of mult�'s.
Saturday night slept over 6 hours and finished the contest at 16:55 UTC
sunday.

FT DX 5000 + PA  max. 1 KW
Ant: Optibeams and Inv Vee.
All QSO were made without voice keyer... :-(

Thanks to all for contact in the contest...
And hope to hear You in CW part... (I hope another category)

VY 73 de Peter OM6TY, member of OM6W contest crew and BCC.