[3830] CQWW SSB PX2B(PY2LED) SOSB/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 11:15:04 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PX2B
Operator(s): PY2LED
Station: PX2A

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Alto da Serra
Operating Time (hrs): 40h38m

   10: 5018    35      128

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

This was my best contest in terms of number of qsos. Target was to surpass the
number of QSOS from 2013 (baptism of our station). After to reach the first
target, new one was placed (5000 qsos). Last four hours I was there calling
like crazy to win my body...sorry my friends (PY2CDR, PY2PT, PY2SHF(PX2A)) by
my loud QRM.

It is very hard to keep eyes opened after 24 hours but cafein helped and also
the company of our colleagues operating in other bands. Thanks again for all
your support and company. Our station is becoming better and better.

According to natural predictions and solar cycle time, I was expecting lower
solar activity this year compared with 2013 but sun appear again suprising us.
Propagation during nights was excelent and experienced blackouts in not common
times during the day.  A lot of JA�'s, ZL�'s, VK�'s, BD�'s, HL�'s etc on the
log this year. The decision in to keep a good antena fixed for that direction
was excelent.

Band was totaly full from 28.3 to 29.3. Hard to find a slot to call CQ Contest.

Special thanks for all those ham�'s in the log and I hope to be in good shape
for CW leg end of November. Someone has to serve the coffee, since I�'m not a
CW guy.

Cheers,

Fernando / PY2LED / PX2B