[3830] CQWW SSB G4L (G4LDL) 15m SO HP NA

Tony Bettley tony.ldl at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 27 13:14:03 EDT 2014

G4L (Op G4LDL) 15m SO HP Unassisted.

QSOs     Zn    Cnt

1023       32    105

Points - 241,668.

Comment.

Good conditions on both days  but the time of openings to the Americas was
much later on Saturday than Sunday. Some very big sigs about! And why do
people insist on Wkd B4 and refuse to log again when they were not in my
log!

I know my score will be reduced. I found late on Saturday that a bit of RFI
sometimes affected the keyboard so it didn't always log correctly. Checking
back I found an entry obviously incorrect but I don't know what it should
have been - and it was the only contact with that country!!!

Tony G4LDL