[3830] CQWW SSB N3RS M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 13:42:21 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): WA3LRO N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EPA

  160:   19     9       17
   80:  119    19       71
   40:  459    25       89
   20:  718    39      134
   15:  988    38      137
   10: 1643    34      138

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First time doing a M/S in many years.  Was going to do a SOA entry until Walt,
WA3LRO suggested we get back together again to do a M/S.  It has been over 35
years since we last did it.  It was a challenge to man the station effectively
with only two ops, but we did stagger our sleep times fairly well.  Conditions
were stupendous on 10M, so we spent most of the daylight hours on that band.
80M and 160M were very poor as a result of the great HF propagation, resulting
in few stations available.  40M was the usual snake pit and 20M wasn't far
behind.  Walt did the vast majority of the running and I did almost all of the
S&P multiplier hunting.  Walt had to leave at 5PM on Sunday, so I did the
final mop-up.  For an SSB contest, this was pretty enjoyable.  Thanks for all
those who called us and to CQ for sponsoring this great event each year.

73's de Sig, N3RS