[3830] CQWW SSB AE0EE SOAB Rookie LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 14:26:46 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AE0EE
Operator(s): AE0EE
Station: AE0EE

Class: SOAB Rookie LP
QTH: MN

   40:   24     9       12
   20:   26    13       17
   15:  100    20       43
   10:  137    23       50

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

100 W into dipoles up only 7 m, all search-and-pounce unassisted.  40 m never
really worked for me, and 20 was always a struggle---the antenna has never been
properly analyzed in place and still needs some work.

It was a blast to work on 10 m.  There were lots of stations to work, and even
with my modest antenna I could get through to many of them.  I'd love to see
these conditions continue.