[3830] CQWW SSB N4UU M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 16:57:40 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4UU
Operator(s): N4TUU N4UU
Station: N4UU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FL

  160:    3     3        3
   80:   19     5       15
   40:   40    11       28
   20:  105    18       49
   15:   67    10       34
   10:  182    15       60

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I didn't get home till late Friday. I have not used the station since the IARU
and still have not fixed everything from the lightning strike I took last
spring. Finally got everything working by about 10 AM local Saturday. By then
my heart was just not in it. XYL N4TUU wanted to play so most of this log is
her work. Bad news is I missed great conditions. Good news is xyl gained
valuable experience and I have good up and coming SSB contest operator. Now
back to antenna work so I'll be ready for sweepsteakes.

73 Martin