[3830] CQWW SSB 9A5W(@9A1A) SOSB(A)/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 19:23:09 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A5W
Operator(s): 9A5W
Station: 9A1A

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: nr Zagreb

   15: 3386    39      151

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

On both days in early afternoon hours band was totaly opened for EU causing
huge QRM with splatters.Band was so crowded and could not make any QSY.
Lost a lot LP stations from USA/VE who called me.Sorry OMs.
In late hours when strong EU signals were dissappeared situation was much
better. Any way I had nice rates from USA/VE on both days and from JA in
Saturday morning. On Sunday worked significant smaller No of JA stations.

Thanks to all who called me.
See you in WW leg but in another category.
73, Nikola 9A5W