[3830] CQWW SSB M6W(G0DEZ) SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 19:37:13 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: M6W
Operator(s): G0DEZ
Station: G4EHT

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Lichfield
Operating Time (hrs): 40:41

  160:    8     2        6
   80:   31     4       20
   40:   96     9       45
   20:  133    11       46
   15:  303    22       71
   10:  361    22       73

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Joined in with the fun but slightly disappointed with the overall final score
which was largely due to a poor multiplier count - especially on the low
bands.

I guess phone is not so forgiving with mediocre aerials, and I found time and
time again that I could not crack pileups which I would have done much easier
on CW with the same station.

Highlights being: FH, FY, KL7, JW, KH6, OA, PJ4, S0, S7

Kept the motivation levels high by keeping an eye on the on-line live scoring.

Hopefully condx will remain favourable for the CW leg next month.

FT-1000MP, 100W

10m / 15m  Rotary trapped dipole (up 25 feet)
20m / 40m  Butternut vertical
80m / 160m Trapped inverted-L (up 30 feet)

73 Dez
G3WW / G0DEZ