[3830] CQWW SSB N4FNB SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 20:49:20 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4FNB
Operator(s): N4FNB
Station: N4FNB

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Tennessee
Operating Time (hrs): 31:04

   80:    2     2        2
   40:   83    14       42
   20:  220    30       89
   15:  276    32       94
   10:  406    31      106
------------------------------
Total:  987   109      333  Total Score = 1,243,346

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Great band conditions. Truly a world wide contest.  Worked all zones except 35,
never found one!

Flex 5000A with Heil PR40 into an Alpha 9500 with a Force 12 Delta SLX at 50
feet. Used 4 monitors with N1MM great software, with WaveNode monitoring power.
 Ran S&P for entire contest, just click and call, never had a problem being
heard. If I could hear them, I worked them.  In some contest I like to operate
the old way, in this one I really enjoy running assisted.  Glad there are
different classes allowing all types of operation.