[3830] CQWW SSB OA4O(OZ1AA) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 22:38:39 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OA4O
Operator(s): OZ1AA
Station: OA4O

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lima

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    2     2        2
   40:  339    29       57
   20:  629    26       66
   15:  834    26       77
   10: 1810    23       87

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Thank you to the friendly guys at Radio Club Peruano for the chance to be QRV
from their nice club station.

Big pile up at times, but lots of calling CQ as well when the bands weren't
really open. Also some problems with 59 line noise - sorry if I was not able to
pick up your call.

10 meter is really HOT from down here at 12°S!

Some photos from the OA4O visit uploaded at
https://www.flickr.com/photos/oz1aa/

Great warm up for CQWW CW - I should be QRV from HC-land!

73,

Thomas OZ1AA
--
http://www.cyclingtheglobe.com