[3830] CQWW SSB VE7XT SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 23:56:05 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7XT
Operator(s): VE7XT
Station: VE7XT

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Victoria

   80:   90     7        6
   40:  222    22       36
   20:  454    29       75
   15:  711    27       77
   10:  811    26       74

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of fun.  Finally getting back to playing in contests after many years of my
weekends spent driving and coaching sports.  I really enjoyed the great runs of
US stations.  It was hard to work large numbers of Europeans from the Pacific
Northwest but at least we had some openings.

I now have a new benchmark to work on improving my personal scores. I really
need to figure out how best to use the DX Cluster.  I now realize the software
has much more functionality than I have been utilizing.  Might have helped my
multiplier totals.... next time.

73... and thanks to everyone for the contacts.