[3830] CQWW SSB 9A1P M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 28 05:04:32 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1AA 9A1UN 9A2NA 9A5CW 9A5M 9A6XX 9A8MM S55M YO9GZU
Station: 9A1P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Tican

  160:  104    11       60
   80:  645    19       79
   40: 1195    32      113
   20: 1605    37      146
   15: 1659    38      143
   10: 2757    38      157

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Another great contest expirience! Conditions much better then expected but we
feel there was lack of many important and easy mults (like 6 easy double ones
from D4C...).

This year we had switching improvements inside the shack from S55M/S58A/S53AG
workshop.

Outside the shack there is a new tower and we gave a lot of push to have first
serious stack ready at 9A1P. 5/5/5 on 10m and 5/5 on 15m was lifted on friday
but it was used only limited time to the east on sunday. We hope to have it
100% ready for CW part as we feel an improvement! All the Yagi antennas at 9A1P
are now designed by YU7EF and home made by 9A2CW.

New highest ever QSO total for us with QSO numbers including dupes passes 8000
qsos. For the first time ever our lowest QSO hour never got below 100.

Guest ops visiting us for the first time: 9A1AA, 9A5M, YO9GZU. Very well job
done guys!

Congratulations to all the EU M/S guys for another interesting battle,
specially to 4O3A.

Lets see what CW brings!

73 from 9A1P Team