[3830] CQWW SSB HB9PUE M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 28 06:04:14 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: HB9PUE
Operator(s): HB9BCI HB9DHG HB9FBM HB9FBS HB9PUE
Station: HB9PUE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Sala Capriasca

  160:   43     4       22
   80:  376     8       53
   40:  332    17       71
   20:  346    26       84
   15:  473    26       82
   10:  537    28       95

Second Contest as HB9PUE.
New antenna test with the Mosley TA-67.
Operators HB9BCI Sepp, HB9DHG Fulvio, HB9FBM Fabio, HB9FBS Goran and our main
operator HB9PUE Mauro. What a nice weekend. Great conditions and opening on 10m
and 15m. The new antenna has worked like expected! Last hours tested a new 80m
dipole with great reports.
Thanks all station for having the time to reply to our call!
See you soon on the air!

73 de HB9DHG PresON
and the HB9PUE crew