[3830] CQWW SSB HA3NU SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 28 15:59:26 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: HA3NU
Operator(s): HA3NU
Station: HA3NU

Class: SOAB Classic LP
QTH: Szekszárd

  160:   78     6       34
   80:  136     8       44
   40:  112    16       53
   20:  214    28       83
   15:  315    28       86
   10:  843    31       93

RIG: FT1000MP
160/80: dipoles
40: 2 el Quad/Sloper
20: 4 el Yagi
15: 5 el Yagi
10: 6 el Yagi

Ten meters was amazing, my best rate was 182 QSO/hour (I've never dreamt I can
do it with 100W on SSB mode). Sometimes it was very easy to make even a hard
multis (eg. KH7XX, KL7RA for first call on 15m). I really enjoyed the contest
very much.
Many thanks to my friends HA1AG and HA6PX to setup an automatic antenna control
system for the station that makes very quick and easy the band changing.
Thanks to all for QSO's

73 HA3NU