[3830] CQWW SSB EA7EU SOSB(A)/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 28 17:14:52 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA7EU
Operator(s): EA7EU
Station: EA7EU

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: LINARES
Operating Time (hrs): 21:55

   80:  775    13       72

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Very strange propagation during all the CQ WW. Sometimes was a real black
out...
Better conditions during the first evening, terrible and very hard during the
second one.
I still find many stations who are completly DEAF and just call and call...must
amazing! :-(
Step by step we are getting stronger and we are getting more and more Qsos.
Changed did with time before the contest worked great, RX also did it!
All the best to all the participants, many 73

Pedro, EA7EU