[3830] CQWW SSB CV3D M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 28 19:12:24 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CV3D
Operator(s): CX1CW CX1FU CX2ABC CX3DDO CX4AC CX9AU
Station: CV3D

Class: M/S HP
QTH: URUGUAY

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   17     7        8
   40:  206    20       34
   20:  532    29       62
   15:  968    34      105
   10:  950    29      101

A new edition of CQWW DX SSB over, and we have taken great effort once again
RGSur (Radio Grupo Sur) in the air. Despite some mishaps that always happen to
every station that is mounted with effort as having one operational little
amplifier , arrived just in time to build the station to get out in the
category Multi Single High Power so to have a radio station (TS450)  run with
500w and multi station (FT920) low power.
We visited LU3CT (CX4AC) has been working since Thursday in a 80 meter vertical
antenna, which was a first for testing in the field of antennas, with much
effort is maintained throughout the year by members of the club
After much fatigue we had some problems and CX1CW Oscar said "Murphy
returned" all this trouble in the usb rs232 converters, and some failures
we had only linear amplifier operation. Like we much, and as it was adding
people during the weekend, including a very fun weekend because Sunday was the
day of election day in Uruguay and we had to move everyone to their respective
points votacion.Quedamos very satisfied comparing the hours in the air, the
power used, and the booster station without linear amplifier. We scheduled to
be active in the edition of November at cw, with CX’s and LU’s friends.
OPs: CX1CW (OSCAR), CX1FU (DANIEL), CX2ABC (LUPO), CX3DDO (DANIEL),
LU3CT(CX4AC)(DANI), CX9AU (DAN)
RADIO 1 TS 450 AMP 500 W
RADIO 2 FT 920
ANT 10 MTS 2 X 5 EL  15 MTS HIGH.