[3830] CQWW SSB OK/LZ3SF(@OL3Z) SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 28 19:46:09 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OK/LZ3SF
Operator(s): LZ3SF
Station: OL3Z

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Praha
Operating Time (hrs): ~9

Contest         : CQ World Wide DX Contest
Callsign        : OK/LZ3SF
Mode            : PHONE
Category        : Single Operator (SO)
Overlay         : ---
Band(s)         : All bands (AB)
Class           : High Power (HP)
Zone/State/...  : 15
Locator         : JN79FX
Operating time  : 10h55

 BAND   QSO  CQ DXC DUP  POINTS   AVG
--------------------------------------
  160     0   0   0   0       0  0.00
   80     0   0   0   0       0  0.00
   40     0   0   0   0       0  0.00
   20    13   6   9   0      17  1.31
   15     0   0   0   0       0  0.00
   10   453  34 109   0    1183  2.61
--------------------------------------
TOTAL   466  40 118   0    1200  2.58
======================================
        TOTAL SCORE : 189 600

First, I would like to thank OL3Z crew for letting me operate from their
station. This should be some test for CW part in November.
The goal was mainly DXing with some runs - 100% achieved. Not serious
contesting at all, but big fun with very good conditions on 10m. Actually
started on 20m with 13 contacts only, but very quickly switched to 10m. 15m was
skipped completely. No low bands operation due to home activities during
evenings. Some new ATNOs for me on this contest and DXCC on 10m for a weekend -
great conditions. We can only hope similar opening on higher bands and even
better propagation on lower bands for the CW part.

Thanks everybody for contacts.
C ya all next weekend,
Vlady,
LZ3SF