[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 29 10:06:10 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 29

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   40:  25     25
   20:  32     20
Total:  57     45  Total Score = 2,565

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Surely had fun again with everybody seeming to have good runs.  Worked 40 and 20
only.

Thanks to all who responded to either my calls or my CQs.

Special highlight:  Getting a call from John (Drubber) Colyard, W4IX -- Drubber
is my 20m cohort at contesting superstation, NQ4I, and I have learned so very
much from him as I spent 43 hours in the chair alongside him during the CQ WPX
CW contest back in the Spring of '14.  OK, Drubber, don't tell any of those
stories on me, but I surely made a fool of myself on several occasions.  He
just slaps me on the head and goes on.  Finally, when I regain consciousness, I
can go back to hunting mults for him.  Ha!

I'll miss the afternoon session due to a Toyota Foundation meeting (I'm the
lead consultant), so you guys have loads of fun!

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis!)