[3830] CQWW SSB TF3CW SOSB/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 29 18:55:57 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: TF3CW
Operator(s): TF3CW
Station: TF3CW

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Iceland

   15: 1934    29      101
Total: 1934    29      101  Total Score = 488,280

Another great CQWW is behind us....Although the Aurora, hovering at Level 8 for
most of the weekend, killed our effort even before the contest started.

As a result, I�'m seriously down on Q�'s, Mults, and Points, compared to last
year.

However, any CQWW is great fun, no matter the propagation.....The CQWW brings
them all out,: The world�'s biggest Super Stations, the world�'s best
Operators...Big guns or small.... everyone can, and should, join the fun......

Bring on the CW part....!

Siggi TF3CW