[3830] CWopsT WD0T LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 30 11:55:37 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 30

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

   80:  26      9
   40:  44     42
   20:   2      2
Total:  72     53  Total Score = 3,816

Each week we are moving more into winter conditions,  loosing 20m here and
better on 40/ 80m.. No 160m antenna at my home QTH.

I would rate conditions as fair for me last nite, some runs, but not great..
Definately 80m improving rapidly.

Got N5QQ for my only 3 bander..  W7WHY Tom was also loud on 20m for my only
contacts there.

Stns worked without numbers:

W8UE- Ted-MI
WB2UZE- How- NY>> new one for me
K5KU- Gary-LA
KE8G-Jim- OH >>also new
K8NYG- Gary-WV >> my friend Gary, always there!
W2OR-Mark-FL

Thanks guys for coming on , and certainly join in each week if you can, its a
blast.. Also thanks to all the regulars for QSO's , each is a blessing!

10 min breakdown:

16,11,9,9,13,14 >> went into the valley in the middle, start and finish
were good!

LOUD was Ken (Randy) K0EU, and great to work my friend JOhn W2GD also!

Please work us in SS CW, I will be at W0SD station multi OP this year with good
friend Joe W0DB. Have fun.

73 Todd WD0T