[3830] CQWW SSB II4CDN(IK4AUY) SOSB/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 30 18:49:25 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: II4CDN
Operator(s): IK4AUY
Station: IK4AUY

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: JN54QM

   10:  870   111       35
------------------------------
Total:  870   111       35  Total Score = 310,834

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Nice to partecipate CQWW contest on 10m with this special call that I4KMW
applied for ARI Bologna members, to commemorate 50 years anniversary of
North Cross  Radiotelescope in Medicina - Bologna. In 1975 was made from
there the first 432MHz Moon bounce EME cw  qso from I4BER team to SK6AB
in Goteborg Sweden. II4CDN operated from IK4AUY Home station for this contest.
Ant 3el, power out 500WPep, TS590. QSL Via IZ4FUE direct or via buro.